Sunday, March 17, 2019

Best Collection of Sad Whatsapp Status 2019

Today we are going to share with you the top best, fresh and latest sad status for whatsapp, FB, Instagram, Twitter, and all other social media accounts. If you are sad then these quotes and statuses will help you to recover from sadness and become happy once again. You will not get a beautiful collection like this anywhere on the internet so feel free to select any and bookmark our website. Now let's start sharing the sad quotes and statuses.


Beautiful Sad Whatsapp Status & Quotes


  • My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
  • Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.
  • Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make u cry.
  • Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a brighter day.
  • Sometimes it’s better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.
  • Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.
  • The CURE for anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
  • The most painful goodbye are those which were never said and never explained…
  • I fell for you, but u didn’t catch me…
  • It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
  • I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me. sad status for whatsapp
  • When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past.
  • Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people I can’t trust.
  • Tears are words the hard can’t express.
  • Sometimes I hate getting close to people because I think they will just walk out of my life no matter how close we are.
  • People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
  • Sometimes I hate getting close to people because I think they will just walk out of my life no matter how close we are.
  • I’m often silent when I’m screaming inside.
  • How did I go from being so happy, so so sad…
  • I’m missing something in my life these days.
So these are the best Whatsapp Status for Sad people so that they become happy again. We hope you all will love these statuses and quotes and will appreciate us for our work. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment